LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

Cheapest Things Are the Best!

band I bought a resistance band for 5 bucks on Saturday and I love it. When I use it I feel my muscles working. I just have to find some more exercises to do with it. Hoping to include some exercises using it every day just to start toning up the muscles again.

I had big will power yesterday which was quite amazing. We had a picnic by the beach and most people went and got fish and chips. I ordered a fish burger, which wasn’t the best choice but I thought it was better than choosing fish and chips. Then when we were all sitting down having dinner, I was offered chips and I said NO!!! And then I said NO to white chocolate mud cake as well. I have no idea what came over me but yeah I am seriously not afraid to say NO. I am quite happy with that achievement. Small steps but really its a big step but something I have to keep trying to do. I need to do it for myself!

0 comments:

Have a look

Related Posts with Thumbnails