13 years ago
Sunday, November 21, 2010
I Am Still Here
I have not been blogging regularly but that does not mean I have fallen off the Wagon! I recently went on holidays for a few days to have a lovely birthday with my best friend. So since I have been back I have been trying to get my head around the whole Propoints that WW has just bought in. I have to say I am looking forward to this new program. I have followed it for 2 day fully so looking forward to doing a whole week following propoints to see what I can achieve with my weight loss. I think the new program has come at the best time for myself. It will hopefully give me the butt kick I need to keep losing the rest of this weight. So I wanted to say more about my holiday and what else has been happening but I really can't be bothered. So I will just upload some pictures to share with you and please comment if you would like to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















0 comments:
Post a Comment