LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Turn the beat around

Feeling.... unsure


Not sure if this week we go well or if I will put on the weight a lost last week. Just been having a hard time again!! I know why I have this week now! Its TTOTM and so that doesn't help food choices and today I was feeling really ill because of the craps. But in better news... I got my HRM today :) And I love it already. Once I set up all my data I wore it while I was doing my biggest loser wii workout! I was on the wii for about 30mins and burnt about 150 calories. My max heart rate was only 116bpm but happy to know I burnt that many calories! I also did a 20min walk to the post office to pick the HRM up. So almost 50mins of exercise today. That is really good for me :) Found a website to start recording my daily exercise on, so I can make myself a challenge of improve my calories expenditure each week :) Well thats all from me. Hoping tomorrow is a better day and that I can hopefully not put too much weight on this week! Just have lost some motivation :( So people motivate me!

0 comments:

Have a look

Related Posts with Thumbnails