LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, August 2, 2010

Starting to get cold once again

Feeling.... ready for bed


Another day done and another great day achieved! Had soup for lunch which was yummy and will put the recipe up soon! Managed 40mins exercise today with biggest loser... it only schedules a workout every second day but you can do custom workouts or other workouts on different days anyway. So tomorrow is not a bob workout so will pick one separately to do myself! Need too pick up my exercise a bit more these days just to help lose more weight I think my body is becoming to used to the same exercise patterns and now I don't weight as much I don't burn as many calories! Well tonight its not as early as I would like to go to bed have been doing some heavy reading.... see picture! I am leading a 6 week chronic disease self management course which starts tomorrow I completed my leader training for the course back in the beginning of June so have had to refresh my mind of the course content for tomorrow. I am thinking it will go well and hopefully the group will get a lot out of it and so will I! So that means it is now bedtime for me so I can be great tomorrow since all the planning for the course has stressed me out. Til tomorrow :)

0 comments:

Have a look

Related Posts with Thumbnails