I have had a busy weekend and most likely a busy week ahead of me. I have done lots of cooking today first I made meatloaf for dinner (you can find the recipe on my recipe page) and then I cooked some tomato, bean and pumpkin soup it is meant to only be 2 points per serve but I recalculated using the four bean mix instead and it changed to 3 points per serve but it is quite a big serve. I was supposed to stay on track over the weekend and I did sort of but today I went a little overboard with have bean and chicken nachos for lunch but I have to say I didn't eat all of it because it was quite a big serve and I was satisfied with what I had. But I did about 70mins of exercise today I think that made me a little hungry in the afternoon which wasn't good.
Well I bought another wii game on the weekend this time its the biggest loser game. And I LOVE IT i think it will keep me motivated for some exercise after work now and I can really feel it working and makes me sweat! So hopefully I will get my HRM soon (if I don't I will calling them to ask where it is!!!!) so I can see how this game keeps my heart rate going because I know it making me work! I love that each exercise only lasts 30sec to 1min and you complete a circuit. But even the strength exercises keep your heart rate up. Hoping this new interest in faster paced exercise will help with some more weight loss.
Well tomorrow is calling me to bed so goodnight :) And here's to the week ahead :)









2 comments:
Which wii game is your favourite exercise one?
Also, I'm loving the new layout!
Thanks! I am digging the biggest loser game now have only had it 3 days so that may change as I do get bored easily! I also enjoy the EA active game.
Post a Comment