LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

TODAY
Feeling: happy
Goals: plan points, minimise non-essential snacking and exercise
Points Used: 20.5/22
Bonus points: 2

Today was get back on track day :) So far so good. Have achieved 2 out of my 3 goals so far and likely to achieve the last one as well as long as I stick to my plan and don't give in to temptation! Have managed 26mins of exercise with Wii EA Active, so earned 2 bonus points. Found another nice product Calippo Minis only 0.5 points and very satsifying :) Now might go nibble on some grapes before cooking dinner. Will also have to plan some goals for tomorrow! Decided to try to make daily goals in order to stay on track! One last thing before I go I mentioned that I would like to achieve my 10% weight loss within a month, worked out that might be too far to look ahead as it means losing a good kilo every week. Decided to make it 6 weeks challenge instead meaning losing about 600 grams each week that is more realistic :)


0 comments:

Have a look

Related Posts with Thumbnails