LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Pretty Happy. Today was supposed to be weigh day but I have been sick the last few days so haven't been able to manage to exercise much and just wanted comfortable food. So to my surprise only put 200 grams on. Shall weigh myself tomorrow and record that weight as feeling better now so should be good tomorrow I hope :) Managed to exercise today! Still didn't want to risk going to the gym and making other people sick by making myself coughing everywhere. Bought myself an easter present EA active more workouts and managed to do a 38 min workout today. It was a workout! Felt good to manage some exercise and I do like some of the new exercises this game has on it! I think it will keep me motivated for a little longer with my home exercise. Hoping this cold is gone soon as it is making me depressed! Also i'm alone at Easter time doesn't make it fun either but aleast nobody to buy me tempting Easter gifts.

0 comments:

Have a look

Related Posts with Thumbnails