There is only really one day left before my next WI. The weeks keep going too quickly! Expecting a small to moderate loss this week! I am not annoyed when I only have small losses because I finally got over that period I was stuck above 97kg and couldn't get past it but now I am past it and have lost both times since! Also I am expecting a loss because I have cheated a little and already looked but I am becoming a serial weigher and I don't like it I need to stop maybe I should hide my scales in the cupboard until weigh in day so then I can't see what my weight is consistently. Okay after I wrote that idea down on here I got up and put them in the cupboard and they shall stay there until Saturday morning and once I have finished WI they will go back into the cupboard so I can't be tempted with them already on the floor in the bathroom!
End of last week I bought some of the WW cookbooks one arrived today and I had a quick browse through it when I got home from work and looks like a couple of recipes I can try. Just gotta wait for the other book to arrive now! Another thing I bought online the other day was a new pedometer. I think I mentioned that I cleaned up on the weekend and found my old one but it keeps coming undone and not counting properly so bought another one and can't wait until it arrives to see if it helps improve my step count as I am doing so poorly at trying to achieve 10 000 steps a day I am lucky to get 5000!!!! So either I am really inactive while at work and home or my pedometer is the problem!
Well I think I have written enough for now and its almost shower and bed time! I am adding some old pictures on the bottom of this to remember what I looked like a few years ago and recently etc!
<-----Myself in 2007
<----Myself and my Dad at my 21st Bday
<-----Myself and my best friend at my 22nd Bday
<---My parents and myself at my Graduation in April 2009
<----My best friend and myself my 23rd bday (I really don't like this photo at all!)













2 comments:
I'm thinking of ordering a pedometer online too... what site did you get yours from?
I bought mine off ebay
Post a Comment