LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, October 29, 2011

5 Weeks down

So I didn’t write about what happened at last weeks weigh-in because I gained 600 grams :( I know in the last few weeks I haven’t exercised like I was secondary to wet weather. And I didn’t make perfect food choices :( But I weighed in today and I had lost what I gained last week and another 400 grams. I just hope its not only because I didn’t eat a proper dinner last night (only had a tub of yoghurt). But saying that last weekend I had a few too many cocktails and finger food at a party. And a little bit too much chocolate cake all week. But I guess I am still trying my best. So I am now at a total of 2.9kg lost :) I don’t feel like I have lost that much but some people have commented about the weight I have lost again.

I am currently suffering from anxiety thanks to my ex who within less than a month and a half has started seeing somebody new and told me last night. So no appetite, nausea and poor sleep currently being experienced. Trying to have a smoothie for breakfast this morning rather than not having anything which I would prefer.

Off to a BBQ with friends today and I am going to make a chickpea and avocado dip with vegie sticks and some GF crackers for the nibbles.

Time to be Jessica :)

0 comments:

Have a look

Related Posts with Thumbnails