LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Change of Mind

The chances of an active Australian woman, (18 - 35 yrs) having the same weight, height, waist and hip measurements of a mannequin is 1.1%, and she has no chance at all of matching the measurements of Barbie.

I have been looking at If not dieting then what. It has really made me think a lot today about what I keep obsessing about and how it is making me feel. That is where the above stat/quote thing comes from.

I know I have lost weight and I know I will never be a skinny girl in a healthy weight range. But I can be healthy. I can exercise everyday and make healthy food choices rather than being obsessive about my choices.

This means I need to stop obsessing about my number on the scales. Yes I want to maintain it at least if not lose some more but I am not going to let it ruin my life! I have some very bad habits when I obsess. And now I need to not over think what I am doing. I need to listen to my body cues and make healthy choices. Not worry about having a bad day.

So in order to keep this process going in  my head I am going to invest in the if not dieting book and give it a read. All I need to be is healthy and love myself. And I have to say I love myself more than I have for awhile due to not having the pressure of needing to be perfect. And that has all been due to my boyfriend. He likes me just the way I am, with all my odd body shapes hehe.

0 comments:

Have a look

Related Posts with Thumbnails