I have been so slack in writing any blogs as life has just been a little too busy with a few new distractions to add! But saying that I really need to get my head back into weight loss mode. I have to say this week I finally have tried a little hard to get back on track. Had maccas on Wednesday night and choose a healthy choice version of a meal and really I have to say I didn’t enjoy the burger one bit and the chicken burger used to be my favourite choice. Tells you how much I eat takeaway food anymore. But I have been eating out lots more recently but I still am trying to make good choices.
My weight has been fairly up and down the last 2 weeks so haven’t weighed in properly especially last week as it was TTOTM. But really have made an effort this week and tried to watch all I have been eating.
Well I better tell my blog readers what one of my distractions has been over the last month………… I have started to see a guy. Hence the eating out more haha and hence the lack of blogging etc. But I really like him and he is really nice to me. So we shall see what happens :)
And to end this blog I will add some photo shoot photos I took on the weekend. I like the feeling of getting myself dressed up and taking nice photos :)









0 comments:
Post a Comment