LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, March 12, 2011

On a roll

You always believe that weight loss is tough and you always have your struggles along the way. But then some how you develop habits and they seem to stick like glue. You only hope you can keep them going and keep up this amazing lifestyle change. Well that is me currently. I am not recording everything I eat and making sure I am in energy deficient. But I am continuing to make healthy choices at every meal. I am eating out a lot but yet I get full too quickly these days that a never eat everything I am served. I am having small serving sizes at home and feeling satisfied. I am not doing as much boredom eating or if I find myself bored I have been trying to distract myself with an activity that uses my hands.

So this week is over again.

And I lost another 600g.

Total lost to date from starting in January is 4.3kg.

From when I first started my whole weight loss journey those 17 months ago I have lost a total of 23.5kg which is massive when you think about it.

I can fit some size 12 clothes and the last time I remember being able to wear size 12 would be over 7 years ago at least. I don’t have the same body as I did back then but yet I have improved confidence and happiness.

 

Well that is all from me today… time for my walk and then its shopping time.

0 comments:

Have a look

Related Posts with Thumbnails