And I know what I want :) I want to be healthy and active! I am seriously on the way to achieve this as well. I lost another 1.2kg this week. Seriously I am on a roll and have no idea how! 3 big losses in a row! Total lost to date (from starting a fresh this year) is 4.1kg. But from my initial starting of my weight loss journey I have lost 22.8kg! It just amazes me that I have achieved so much in this time. I feel more confident, happy and love life! Although not feeling the best today. Tripped over yesterday… have a swollen ankle, swollen knee and cuts. It hurts a little but not going to let it stop me too much. Just going to make sure I RICE it and do mobility exercises so I am back to business asap. Not sure what lies ahead for me today but I will just enjoy it.
13 years ago











0 comments:
Post a Comment