LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

What a week….

"I shall shape my future. Whether I fail or succeed shall be no man's doing but my own. I am the force; I can clear any obstacle before me. Or I can be lost in the maze. My choice. My responsibility. Win or lose, only I hold the key to my destiny."
-Anonymous

I had intended on blogging earlier in the week but I just ran out of time. It has been such a busy week and not the best food choices either. Australia day didn’t help much but saying that it is all my own fault… need to learn to say no. I did have some fun on the water though went Kayaking which I really enjoyed and I would love to do it again one day. Well I should share today’s weigh in result… 100grams gone. Okay so it isn’t much but then again I know I didn’t eat really well this week. So can’t complain about still having a loss. Well that’s it from me today. Lots to be done.

DSC00226

0 comments:

Have a look

Related Posts with Thumbnails