LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Feeling.... confused


So I haven't posted for awhile as I have just been trying to get my head around a few things. So I had a massive gain this week just gone with 1.2kg gain. That is one of the biggest gains I have had on this journey so I was dumbfounded by it. So I decided to get my head back in the game and see what has been going on. I know I had a few extra things to eat during week but nothing that stands out. So now I decided to record both what calories I have been eating compared to my propoints as I thought maybe I have been eating too many zero point foods. So far I have managed to maintain my calorie intake most days and stay under propoints or eat to the top of my propoints. So that is good to know and I feel as if I am eating not too many zero point foods so I don't go over my calories as well as my propoints. Today was I different story as I had some hot chips as I was feeling rotten and just felt like something greasy to help feeling so sick and gross. So it was emotional eating as such. So I did go over my points today and slightly over my calories but feeling much better and not too annoyed about doing it. As long as I stick to my points as close as possible the rest of this week I am hope to at least lose most of my gain or some of it. I really wanted to get to 80kg before christmas but not sure if I will get there but as long as I try and try not to gain any over christmas and new year I should be close to it early next year!

0 comments:

Have a look

Related Posts with Thumbnails