LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, September 26, 2010

The journey is the reward.

 

Feeling.... preparedmenu_xlg

I am ready for another week. I have planned my menu for the week and made my shopping list! Most days seem under points so that gives me some movement for if meals etc come up during the week. Well today we finally have some lovely weather and of course I am going to the gym. But I am hoping to get some house work done as well. I bought some new jeans yesterday all a size smaller which is nice and now I wont have saggy bum syndrome with my jeans as these fit nicely and they were from the op shop as no use wasting money on new clothes especially if I am going to continue to lose weight. Well that's all from me now. Continue to check out my recipe blog……

0 comments:

Have a look

Related Posts with Thumbnails