LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I can climb mountains

Feeling.... horrible

This week hasn't been the best with lots of social events again. It is also TTOTM but no excuses! I am trying my best but not expecting to keep myself at the weight I was on Saturday. But Sunday look at what I climbed....

This picture is from the climb I did at Mt Coolum on the weekend. Its only one part of the climb and most of it was this steep and rocky. It definitely got me exercises but also got me thinking about finding stairs/hills/mountains to climb more often as that is where my fitness is not good. But I can now say I climbed Mt Coolum and will try it again one day!

Photo of myself at the top, not looking too exhausted I hope!!!

Well for those of you who are interested I updated my progress photos the other day so check them out and let me know what you think.
Well I better go finish off my tasks for the night

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Well done! xx

~Jess Jess~ said...

Thanks. I love challenges these days

Have a look

Related Posts with Thumbnails