I have managed really well this week. Can't say my weekend was fantastic but happy with the rest of the week so far. Have managed to stay under points most days. Just hope it shows on the scales on Saturday! I took some updated photos of my swimmers challenge photos while I have only lost 2 kg in the 4 weeks you can see some change! So take a look at the page and let me know what you think. I haven't been blogging regularly and really I should but I haven't had much to say. I regularly update the recipe section and photos.Well I am hoping to be closer to my goal for my holiday which is only 1kg away so possibility of reaching it in the 2 weeks left! Well thats all for today. Off to get ready for tomorrow and bed. :)









0 comments:
Post a Comment