LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Feeling.... hopeful

Well I have managed lots of exercise today but can't say I have managed my food. But i did make a new recipe, chicken meatloaf with barley 3.5 points per serve and was really nice. (will a add the recipe to my recipe page hopefully tomorrow). Tomorrow I have my day fairly well planned. We are having fish and chips at the beach. So I am going to take a salad with me and try to order a grilled piece of fish if I can! I am also going to try to walk along the beach walkways before I meet up with my friends. That way I can get in some exercise for tomorrow since I wont get to the gym and will try to do some wii before I leave as well. Want to add a few photos to the end of this post. Firstly there is an updated photo of me and one of my at my graduation back in April 2009 I am wearing the same top so its nice to see what difference there is sometimes. And the last photo is of my potted vegetable garden I am starting, it doesn't look like much now but hopefully the seeds will grow! I am hoping to buy another pot tomorrow and some more mature plants.




0 comments:

Have a look

Related Posts with Thumbnails