What an awesome graph to see. Really shows how far I have come but a bit sad it has slowed down over the past two months! Anyway back on track. Feeling great today. Have eaten exactly all my points today and earned a couple from exercise! Now I need to keep this going all week! I can do it I know I can. Needing some motivation still. Have found regularly blogging through the day has also helped! Well off to do some reading before w2 of my course tomorrow









2 comments:
You'll get there! Maybe you've hit a plateau?
I know I have!! Thats why I am trying to break it this week. Change things up a little. I hit one about 10kg ago so I sort of guess I was due for another one! The body will lose what it wants to lose and when. No rushing it! Slow and steady wins the race!
Post a Comment