LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, July 26, 2010

What are you afraid of?

Just trying to write a quickish post before I go shower and go to bed! Today has been my best day in a while! Today I tried something new. Today I took an extra piece of fruit to work. And it helped. knowing that I can have the piece of fruit rather than looking for something else to eat when the 3pm slump hits or the 10am slump. So today I had a cup of tea at the 10am slump and my apple at the 3pm slump. So when I got home from work around 5.15pm I had 2 cruskits with some cottage cheese and tomato and was right until dinner! So today I have managed to stay 0.5 under my points! So pretty happy with my effort and I am hoping it will... wait I know it will continue until weigh in on the weekend! I really just need to get over my stuck in the high 80's stage which it has been for the last month. I know weight loss tends to slow down at times but I am going to help kick start it along again! This week is full of trying new recipes and learning that my meal does not just have to be the serve of pasta but rather can be increased in size by adding zero point vegetables to the meal and only having a small serve of pasta! I am going to learn to make this a new habit! They say it takes about 21 days to form a habit! So for the next 3 weeks I have a goal to include a side of vegetables with every pasta meal I prepare! Well I think I shall leave my post at that today! To end it I have included some interesting quotes you may like!

" Those who are 'afraid of failing' or are asked 'not to fail' will invariably fail and give up the journey, mid-way on the road to success. But those who are 'encouraged' to fail, on the path to success, will always succeed."

" The greatest gifts of all are the lessons you learn while waiting for the answers."

" Who determines the definition of a Winner? YOU! Always remember: A winner is knowing that you gave your best and that your inner-self is contented and gratified."

" I do not fear failure. I fear knowing that I did not do all that I am capable of."

" You are as strong as you want to be; nothing will stop you unless you allow it."


" Time tests everyone; many of us crumble. But the brave ones stand, fight and get honors."




0 comments:

Have a look

Related Posts with Thumbnails