LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, July 4, 2010

What am I doing?

I am feeling so hungry today and I have no idea why and I can't seem to stop myself! So decided to blog to try and stop myself eating anymore today. Have only gone 1 point over from what I can remember I have eaten! But I have earnt 5.5 bonus points from my exercise! So I should be okay as long as I find myself a distraction! So my distraction is going to be another blog after this one about myself and growing up! One thing to add to this blog anybody who wants a 15minute ab workout check out this website http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/fitness_articles.asp?id=979 I haven't done the workout yet but I shall do it in a little while and report on how I go because I really need to tone my tummy and get back my core muscles!

0 comments:

Have a look

Related Posts with Thumbnails