-
Looks like I did :) I had the roast when I was out at dinner. But it came with the vegetable and salad bar. You should have seen the big chunks of butter sitting on the peas and carrots it was really off putting! Anyway I tried to stay away from those vegies. Looks like I managed to stay within my points yesterday! So pretty happy with that. Made some really yummy pumpkin muffins yesterday! Only 2 points per muffin! Going to a book club on Tuesday evening and we have to take a plate, so tried out this recipe and I will make another batch on Monday to take on Tuesday.
Well goals today:
- Make it to the gym and do at least a 45min workout
- Clean the house!
- Drink water if wanting something to eat (if that doesn't help then can have a snack!)










0 comments:
Post a Comment