Another week has disappeared just like the month has as well! I am not dreading weigh in tomorrow. I had a sneak at the scales this morning so if all going well and they stay fairly similar I shall be happy. I haven't had a fantastic week like I had hoped but I still have managed fairly well. Have enjoyed trying new meals this week and have found some that I will definitely make again :) Have another two to try this week! And the rest of the week is leftovers as my freezer is full! I guess that is a good and bad thing! About to sit down and make my shopping list for the week not that I have to buy much! Trying a next breakfast meal tomorrow not sure of the points yet but should be yummy :) Tonight I made some muffins! they are about 2-2.5 points per muffin and so yummy.
I used the low fat recipes from the biggest loser website, but I changed the wholemeal flour to white flour and then added some choc chips thats why the points vary because it depends how much you add! See this lovely pictures of the muffins!
I think this week I have learnt many things about myself and I am hoping that it helps me grow more to continue along this journey. This past month has been difficult but I haven't let it make me go off the rails. I have controlled all the areas of my life I could. I know there is still a lot more I have to learn to succeed but one step at a time and as long as that means more weight loss no matter how slow I am happy!
Well till tomorrows weigh in results!
0 comments:
Post a Comment