LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, June 19, 2010

OH YEAH

Hello 80's :) I am a 80's girl finally! (can't remember last time I was an 80's girl!). So I lost 600 grams this week and can't complain! Now at a total of 15kg :) Just imagining that in terms of butter is scary! The only down fall of going into the 80's is going down another point so now only on 21 points! But that shouldn't be too much of a hassle! Also did measurements again today and not major loses there but I can see a change.


Since starting WW these are my loses in CMs
Waist: 118cm(25/10/09) 107cm (19/6/10) Total lost 11cm
Hips:  119cm (25/10/09) 109.5cm (19/6/10) Total lost 9.5cm
Bust:  119.5cm (25/10/09) 110.5cm (19/6/10) Total lost 9cm
Thighs: 62cm (25/10/09) 56.5cm (19/6/10) Total lost 5.5cm
Arms: 39cm (25/10/09) 35cm (19/6/10) Total lost 4cm
Neck: 41.5cm (25/10/09) 39cm (19/6/10) Total lost 2.5cm


That is a total of 41.5cm since starting!!!


I now have 700gram to reach my 15% body weight lost! And I can achieve that hopefully within two weeks! 


Okay enough from me... my tummy is asking me for some breakfast!

0 comments:

Have a look

Related Posts with Thumbnails