LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I am back!

TODAY 
Feeling: under control
Goals: exercise
Points Used: 22/22
Bonus points: 3.5


I have had a stressful few days that's why the blogs haven't been written! But I am back now and feeling a little better! Have managed to control my eating the last few days anyway so not going backwards there (hopefully will show on the scales)!


Today has been good and have planned just to meet my points so hopefully I don't try to eat more than I have planned for the rest of the evening. Managed some Tae Bo this evening for my exercise and then we did some Tai Chi at our meeting at work today which I also counted in my exercise! 


So today I had another comment about my weight loss which was nice to hear. I have now noticed whenever some one makes a comment about my weight loss a smile comes straight to my face! :)


Yesterday I went straight to a wound healing workshop after work and got home after 10pm! I surprised myself  as they offered dinner at the workshop and I had no idea what they would supply. It was pizza. I ended up only having one piece and waiting until I got home and had some fruit and custard when I got home. Felt good to control myself because I knew I didn't have a chance to workout to make any more points! And I have to say I really didn't enjoy the pizza like I used to. I now prefer my homemade pizza! 


Thats all for today!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Great work on the pizza - I know what you mean, homemade are the best!

~Jess Jess~ said...

Thanks jess

Have a look

Related Posts with Thumbnails