skip to main |
skip to sidebar
So weigh in day has arrived... another 600 grams gone. 100 grams away from 15%. I can't believe it. I would never have expected to lose this much weight when I started my journey! Thats why my goal was set at 80kg, but the way I am going I think I may achieve better than that. Anyway I need to give out kudos to a group on the message boards that have really got me out my slump at times and helped me lose the weight more consistently since joining! So thank you to the girls from the IN IT TO WIN IT thread :) Today I worked out since joining that group I have averaged about losing 800 grams a week while in total I am averaging losing 400 grams per week. So just shows how much they have helped in my journey! Anyway have a look at my weight loss graph from the online tracker... nice to see some downward slop now!
2 comments:
woohoo! I love my graph too : )
How do you get your 10% line in there?
Hmmm I couldn't tell you its always come up for me maybe it is in your profile settings somewhere when you choose your goal weight
Post a Comment