Had my first compliment for awhile today. It felt really nice to have had my weight loss noticed. Haven't had any comments since I had lost 3kg so to be at 11kg lost and get another comment was really nice and motivating :) Looking forward to Saturday and weigh in. Haven't been tracking at all this week but I think I will still manage a good result as I have been weigh myself almost everyday again as I just like to know what is happening! I haven't been as hungry any more and I think that is a good thing that my body is getting used to not needing as much food any more. I can't believe how close I am to breaking the 90kgs mark! I cannot remember when I was last in the 80's! I think it would have been my first year at uni possibly! Well enough chatter from me just thought I would write something since I haven't since weigh in day!
0 comments:
Post a Comment