LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Smile from ear to ear :D

Well pretty damn happy today! Weigh-in this morning and I have lost another 1.6kg! second big loss in a row what is going on! I haven't even really tracked this week although after have been doing WW for 6 months I think I know the majority of the foods I eat and their points by now! So the biggest highlight of my total of 12.8kg is now I am over half way to my first goal (which may be reassessed when I achieve it) Well can't write much more really gotta get my arse up and get moving so I can get to the movies on time :)

2 comments:

Jess said...

woohoo!!!!! Half way to your first goal... AWESOME!!!

~Jess Jess~ said...

Thanks Jess

Have a look

Related Posts with Thumbnails