LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, May 22, 2010

End of my 30th week!

Well weigh in again today! The weeks are going too quickly. I lost 200grams this week. Wasn't expecting much anyway because of my two big losses over the last 2 weeks! Since I have started this journey I have averaged a loss of ~0.4kg per week which is pretty much how quickly I should lose it to make sure I keep it off!

Have started tracking again this week, so hopefully I track all week! Then I can see how I am really going with my weight loss and if tracking really helps me that much! Definitely going to the gym today and might try a new exercise routine, going to go search for some ideas now to plan it!

Laters

1 comments:

Jess said...

Congrats on another loss!

I know what you mean about it going quickly, I can't believe I'm half way through week 5 already!

Have a look

Related Posts with Thumbnails