LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Feeling Fantastic

TODAY
Feeling: exhausted
Goals: push myself hiking, limit snacking
Points Used:...
Bonus points: 4

Well had weigh in this morning I have lost a big 1.2kg this week! I was shocked with that result as I haven't been very strict with my points and still managed to loss that much! So I have smashed the 97kg mark and so close to smashing the 96kg mark! I will be reaching my 10% before I know it if I keep up the good work :)

Went hiking this morning.... really enjoyed a different type of exercise and getting out in the fresh air. I managed well on the flat surfaces and going down hill but as soon as we reached the bottom to see the falls  and had to go back up hill again I started to feel unfit! But I managed to push myself to keep walking at a nice steady pace and I guess it helps when you have other people around to try to keep up with. So earned a good 4 bonus points today without really inteading on it being exercise as it was really just a friend catch up.

0 comments:

Have a look

Related Posts with Thumbnails