LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Excuse me..... oh yes the scales were right lol

I was expecting some results but not the results I saw today! Pretty damn happy right now and just means I keep moving on and achieiving more results because the more I achieve the better I am going to feel :)

Today I achieved 3 milestones/goals! I had to double check my weight 2 times to make sure the scales weren't lying! I lost 1.6kg this week :)

Meaning I achieved 5kg weight loss, 5% body loss and reaching double figures :)

Because I have gone down a weight I now have one less point available but that shouldn't be too difficult! Now need to organise my rewards for my achievements :)

Total of 5.8kg in 15 weeks not bad I must say!

0 comments:

Have a look

Related Posts with Thumbnails