13 years ago
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
So its the end of my holiday
So its the middle of the week.... after I have returned home after my 2 week holiday. I have to say I tried my hardest while I was away but I am sure I didn't exercise enough. So I weight myself when I got home put a kilo or so on but not back up to where I started so thats the main thing although I would have liked to just atleast maintain the weight. So this week has been everywhere getting back into a rountine but have planned to organise myself for the next few weeks with planning my weeks menus. Also I will get back to the gym this weekend to make up for lost time. So I will do a properly weight and measure on the weekend :) Til then :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment